Download any of these Half Marathon Running Programs
- 12 Week – Half Marathon Race Training – 4 Day_ Beginner
- 12 Week – Half Marathon Race Training – 4 Day_ Experienced
- 12 Week – Half Marathon Race Training – 4 Day_ Advanced
Guide for Half Marathon Running Programs:
- Beginner: “I’m green. And I don’t know what I’m doing”
- Experienced: “This ain’t my first rodeo… it’s my second or third”
- Advanced: “Ya, ya… Tell me what to do and I’ll do it”
- Expert: “I want to win”
If this is your first Half Marathon or you are new to running then Beginner might be right for you. A Beginner has trouble running 3 miles without stopping. If you’ve done a couple of Half Marathons in your day but you don’t run consistently, then Experienced might be right for you. An Experienced runner has trouble running 5-6 miles without stopping. Advanced, you’ve done quite a few races and run consistently. The thought of doing a half marathon or marathon isn’t scary for you. Expert, you plan to win the Half Marathon or at least your age group.
We are constantly updating our FREE Half Marathon Running Plans. If you have any recommendations of Half Marathon Training plans that you would like to see on our free list, we would love to hear. Please fill out our contact us form and type Half Marathon Running Plan Ideas in the Subject bar and we’ll respond as soon as possible. If you are looking for other running programs like a 5K plan, 10K plan, or marathon, please visit our running plans page.